I've always loved to go to estate auctions and garage sales. Now I've turned that passion into a small money-making venture. Mick is my researcher and he and friend, Dana, accompany me to the sales--such fun! I look for great (cheap) deals, then put those treasures into my booth at Relics. Sometimes I take some not-so-great looking pieces and turn them into something more appealing. These are a few before/after pictures and pictures of my booth. I'm having a great time!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
My New Hobby!
I've always loved to go to estate auctions and garage sales. Now I've turned that passion into a small money-making venture. Mick is my researcher and he and friend, Dana, accompany me to the sales--such fun! I look for great (cheap) deals, then put those treasures into my booth at Relics. Sometimes I take some not-so-great looking pieces and turn them into something more appealing. These are a few before/after pictures and pictures of my booth. I'm having a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks really good! Great job on the chair. And I really like that mirror!
It must be nice to have talent! Good luck on your new business!
Love, Mom & Dad A.
Post a Comment