Friday, March 11, 2011

He's Here!






Mick and I headed to Tennessee on February 25th knowing baby Ben would be here no later than Monday, February 28th. He decided not to make an early entrance, so Katie and Brian headed to the hospital on Sunday night and Mick and I stayed with Miss Kharis until we got the news. Benaiah Wayne was born on Monday, February 28th at 9:49am. He was 8 lbs 14 oz and 22 inches long. Kharis did such a great job greeting her baby brother. Above are pictures of both the sweeties. We had a great time entertaining the little girl (or maybe she entertained us!) and loved holding the little man. I've managed to see Kharis every month since she was born. I hope I'll be able to keep up that record--we shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Ben is a good lookin' little guy!Can't wait to hold him. Looks like Kharis really likes her little brother.

Hillengrandma said...

Congrats, Kathy!!! He is adorable.