Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Such a cutie!

This is Miss Kharis with Grandma!

These are the bright eyes of my granddaughter!

This is Miss Kharis in the cute little outfit from Toy!


This is Miss Kharis amidst lots of dottage (terminology for those of us who like to play dominoes).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That young lady is a pretty fancy dresser! :)
Super photos. Many thanks.
Mom & Dad A.

Anonymous said...

She is just so stinking cute!!

ToyHelen said...

she is breathtaking!! Seriously!! Boy, I would love to hold her during the super bowl....can you smuggle her away??? Katie....just kidding!!!

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

Thank you so very much for everything you have done for Katie and me. I am so grateful that you have been here with us during our first week of parenthood. Between your experiential wisdom, your willingness to sit up with Katie and Kharis at night even when I didn't, and your amazing cooking, you have made this week survivable. I don't think Katie and I would have made it without you.

Much appreciation,
Brian

Hillengrandma said...

She is adorable. She is so alert, she looks older than she acturally is. I know you must be having a fantastic time.