
What a cutie! Jackson spent the day with us Monday after Christmas and we enjoyed watching HIM open the gifts this time. Poor child--has nothing! He loved playing with Jasper. We baked those sugar cookies, once again. I really think he only wants to bake them because he knows we'll let him eat some cookie dough!! Jack played with the paint set Ashley got him--made pictures for EVERYONE! Even the dog! It was so cute. He put Jasper's on the refrigerator at the very bottom so he would be sure to see it. Funny story--Jack was writing our names on our pictures and "made by Jack" on each one. I noticed on one he ran out of room, so he wrote his name backwards to make it fit. I remember Ashley did that once when she began writing and we nearly freaked out thinking she had some learning problem or something--memories! Mick & I got him a remote control helicopter. That was an adventure. We took it down to Ashley's and went out in her yard. We started in the back yard, but Jack flew the thing into the neighbor's back yard--twice. Sara, Jeff, Josh, Cherish, & Chris stopped by on their way back to Oklahoma, so the guys were pretty good at climbing over the fence. Jack thought it was pretty funny! We took it into the front yard and did a little better--a couple of street scares, but the helicopter survived. An "Aaahhh" moment was when Jack asked if I could send him copies of our pictures so he could show everyone what a great time he had. He knows just what to say! It was great to see Ann & John, but I sure felt sorry for them with that long ride ahead of them. Their car was STUFFED full (I told you that poor child has nothing!) and they even got the two doxies in there! Ann, if there is ever anything at Hobby Lobby you need, just let me know. We don't have to tell John!!
No comments:
Post a Comment