Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We said good-bye to Noel


9-19-1995 to 6-17-2008

Noel gave us almost 13 years of unconditional love. We'll miss her like crazy, but couldn't stand to see her suffer another day. She died of cancer. We tried surgery twice, but it was just too aggressive. She was never a dog to us--always a puppy. She tolerated Ashley dressing her in doll clothes and Katie "patting" her (a little too hard) on the head. She ran to the door every single day when she heard Mick come in. She demanded my attention when I was cleaning house--always chose that time to play. It will be very quiet around here for awhile. We loved you Sing Noel.

3 comments:

ToyHelen said...

Oh....I am incredibly sad.I am so sorry...

Anonymous said...

We certainly share your loss! Like all great pets, we remember the good times and there were a LOT of those.
Love, Mom and Dad A.

Mom's Ministry said...

Sorry, you all! I know Noel has been part of the family and will be greatly missed!