
This year, instead of going to a conference in August, we decided to visit our granddaughter for the week! What a cutie!! We went to the park, decorated her room, watched her swim, fed her cereal (she's not a fan), went with her to her doctor visit, took her to a Christmas shop in Pigeon Forge (her eyes lit up just like her grandpa's), read books, watched her play in her bouncy chair, watched Bob the Builder and Baby Einstein DVDs--Whew!! Busy child!!!
On the way home, Mick and I stopped at the longest yard sale--Highway 127 yard sale. It runs through like 5 states! We (at least I) had a blast and went less than 5 miles! That's when we decided we had spent enough. I still believe this would be a fantastic weekend for the girls! We could rent a U-Haul trailer and travel up Hwy. 127 one day, stay at a bed and breakfast, then travel some more the 2nd day! I'm sure we could do some serious damage!!
1 comment:
What a trip! Surprised you didn't bring the kid back with you! :)
Post a Comment