Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reasons getting old stinks!

I worked two hours each day in yards on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. I used to be able to do it all in one day and be done with it. What's that about?

Your husband takes you shopping for your birthday and you need ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! What's that about? (I did find something, by the way.)

You are driving along with your mind wandering all over the place and discover you have no idea where you are, so you turn around and retrace your path so you can figure it out! I did that today!!! What's that about?

You make sure you have plenty of bird seed on hand because you sure wouldn't want those birds (and squirrels) to starve. They've been taking care of themselves since the beginning of time! What's that about?

You quit clipping coupons because it just takes too much time--even though I have more time now than I ever did when I DID clip coupons! What's that about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, Kathy! :) Dad A.