Saturday and Sunday it was 70 degrees outside--today there is 6 inches of snow outside my door!! MARCH 4TH!! Sunday, the birds were chirping in the sunshine; today, they are chirping, "Where's my food?!" Sunday, I was running around in bare feet; today, I'm shouting, "Where are my socks?!" Sunday, Noel was running outside with her ears flopping in the breeze; today, she ran outside and barreled into a snow bluff! (Now, that was funny!) Anyway, I know spring is out there just around the corner. Guess we'll just enjoy this white stuff for a couple of days!Tuesday, March 4, 2008
ARE YOU KIDDING?
Saturday and Sunday it was 70 degrees outside--today there is 6 inches of snow outside my door!! MARCH 4TH!! Sunday, the birds were chirping in the sunshine; today, they are chirping, "Where's my food?!" Sunday, I was running around in bare feet; today, I'm shouting, "Where are my socks?!" Sunday, Noel was running outside with her ears flopping in the breeze; today, she ran outside and barreled into a snow bluff! (Now, that was funny!) Anyway, I know spring is out there just around the corner. Guess we'll just enjoy this white stuff for a couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment