Saturday, February 2, 2008

Circle of Care

Two of our Sunday School Circle of Care groups met today at the bowling alley for a couple of games and loads of fellowship!! We got to wear bea-u-ti-ful shoes--aren't they colorful?! My highest game was 75--really considered asking them to put the bumpers up. Man are those floors slick past the foul line (and I'm not the only one who stepped over it--Rodney!). You can see Charles and Craig wore their twinkie shirts--and that's all I'm going to say about that! A big welcome to Vic's dad, Pops, all the way from New York. We sure hope you are liking Springfield. I'm really glad Becky and Joe were bowling in my lane. None of us worried about showing up the others--all super bad!! Sorry guys--you know it's true. We had a great time as usual!! And tomorrow is SUPER BOWL!

No comments: